Did You Know A Web Page Like This Is The “Secret Sauce” Behind My
Multi-Million Dollar Online Business??
Sales Pages that Converts is the step-by-step training course that will show you how to create high-converting sales pages.
…even if you’re not a writer.
…even if you’re not good at “selling.”
And you’ll see how to do it, in your own voice, without compromising your integrity, and your customers will appreciate you for it.
Here’s Exactly How It Works:
Over the course of 5 weeks, I’ll walk you through everything you need to know about creating a “Sales Page that Converts,” including:
- The exact structure your sales page should follow (including how long it should be – and why)
- How to create a sales page that can work for all types of customers (and yes, that includes B2B, B2C, affluent customers, and regular people too).
- And if you’ve already got a sales page, I’ll show you how you can make it better.
Plus, I’ll share the advanced sales page techniques that you can use to command premium prices, differentiate yourself from your competition, and of course, build an online business that generates ongoing revenue whether you sell your products and services as a “launch” or “evergreen.”
Module 1: The Psychology of An Effective Sales Page
- Why most sales pages don’t convert… and the one thing you must do BEFORE you write a single line of copy (if you want to spare yourself the disappointment of your sales page falling flat).
- Do you feel overwhelmed when you think about writing a sales page? Then you’ll love the “CAR Formula:” my simple 3 step process that makes writing sales pages surprisingly manageable.
- Why you DON’T need experience as a copywriter (or salesperson) to create a sales page that converts
- The “one ideal customer” myth BUSTED. Instead, I’ll show you how to uncover the real problems, goals, and desires of your prospects. This way, you’ll make your sales page “connects” with more of your potential customers.
- The secret to making your sales page more intriguing (and more persuasive as a result)… without the hype or the sleaze.
- How to use your sales page to position your product when you face tough competition in a crowded market (I share 3 tactics, including “re-positioning” your competition).
Module 2: How to Craft Irresistible Sales Messages and Email List
- WARNING: People don’t want to buy your sh*t. I’ll tell you what they really want… (Hint: It’s one of only six things.)
- How to put together an irresistible offer that will keep your prospects chomping at the bit to buy your products and services.
- The “Progression of Desires” technique that will help you connect your product or service to one of 6 universal desires.
- How to write customer-focused product and service descriptions.
- A detailed look at some of the most effective leads of all time – like the “tale of two men” – and why they are so powerful.
- When you’re selling a cheap product, you can just stick a “Buy Now” button on your sales page and call it a day, right? WRONG. In Lesson 3 of Module 2, I’ll explain why this never works. Plus, I share a little experiment to prove it to you.
- How to use your sales page to “screen” your visitors to convert the RIGHT customers for your business. Meaning: You’ll reduce complaints, refunds, and other headaches.
Module 3: The Building Blocks of Your Sales Page
- The 5 essential building blocks of a high-converting sales page.
- The proven Sales Page that Converts TEMPLATE (It’s the next best thing to writing your sales page FOR you, that I can offer…). So, no more guesswork! I’ll tell you what goes where, in which order, and why.
- Why the best sales pages aren’t created out of thin air, but assembled, methodically, while following a step-by-step system.
- How to write a long-form sales page without feeling like you’re just “filling space.”
- The four basic ways to provide PROOF that your product works (even if you don’t have testimonials yet)
- The “Wake Up Call” technique you can use to boost your conversions.
Module 4: Advanced Sales Page Tactics
- Everything you need to know about sales page design. Including the “Do’s and Don’ts” you can steal from those spammy sales pages (while keeping the look of your sales page in line with your brand).
- Struggling to find your voice? I’ll show you how to write in a way that’s unmistakably YOU. I call it the “Just Write That!” method.
- When I read some sales pages, I want to bang my head against the wall. The product is good. The offer is good. But the copy is so lame, it literally almost bores me to tears. I want to make sure your copy is engaging. That’s why I’ll share my personal writing tips on how to fix boring copy.
- How to make your sales page 10x more readable (so a 4th grader could understand it).
- What to do if your sales page just isn’t converting… I’ll show you how to spot the problem and fix it.
- The #1 sales page conversion killer (please don’t make this mistake).
Derek Halpern – Sales Page that Converts Contains: Videos, PDF´s